Dana Gas PJSC is a listed company quoted on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. Our Group structure is set out in the graphic above.
Where Dana Gas PJSC is the parent company comprising the following assets, which it either fully or partly owns:
- Dana Gas Egypt (100% ownership)
- SajGas, UGTC and CNGCL, which collectively comprise the UAE Gas Project
- Sajaa Gas Private Limited Company - SajGas (100% ownership)
- United Gas Transmissions Company Ltd - UGTC (100% ownership)
- Crescent Natural Gas Corporation Ltd - CNGCL (35% ownership)
- Pearl Petroleum Company Ltd (40% ownership)
- Danagaz Bahrain (66% ownership).
- Danagaz owns 40% of EBGDCo.
- GasCities (50% ownership)