The Chairman of the Securities & Commodities Authority’s Board of Directors’ Resolution No. (7 R.M) of 2016 concerning the Standards of Institutional Discipline and Governance of Public Shareholding Companies provides that all listed companies should comply with a set of rules and controls that ensures institutional discipline in relationships and management in the company in accordance with international standards and methods through identifying the responsibilities and duties of the Board of Directors and the senior executive management of the company, taking into account the protection of the rights of shareholders and stakeholders.
The Corporate Governance report includes the following disclosures:
- The composition of the Board of Directors and their remuneration.
- The Board’s committees and memberships.
- The Board’s attendance to the meetings and committees.
- The Company’s Executive Management and their remuneration.
- The Company’s External Auditors.
- The Company’s Internal Control.
- The Company’s Social Responsibility and Environmental Conservation.
- The Company’s shares performance and Investor Relations.
- Other general information.